- What is Plexus?
- Weight Loss
- FAST RELIEF™
- Plexus X Factor
- New Plexus Body Cream!
- Breast Health
- 60-Day Guarantee
- Buy Plexus
- Join Plexus
How to Take Plexus Slim/Accelerator
So you have decided to try the Plexus Slim products! Please review all instructions on this page before using the Plexus Slim products. Consider ordering Plexus Slim powder (the “stick”) and Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules in your first order. Together these products will provide you with 30 days of a Plexus Slim experience. The Accelerator will help kick start the Slim and get your metabolism working. Use of Plexus Slim Accelerator is optional.*
*Plexus Slim Accelerator is a stimulant and gives you energy. If you have cardiovascular problems, please consult your physician before taking the accelerator.*
Don’t give up if you have not lost weight during the first week, your body is having to change and it doesn’t happen overnight. Stick with it and you will see results. You don’t have to change what you eat; however, it will work best if you are not indulging in a lot of sweets everyday. This isn’t going to allow you to eat even more and lose weight, but it will help control your appetite as well so you won’t want to eat more than you should.
Please follow the steps below when using the Plexus Slim products for the first 3 days to see how the products work with your body.
- Upon waking first thing in the morning weigh yourself and get measurements(Chest, waist, hips, thighs, biceps). This will be the best way to keep track of the weight and inches that you are losing.
- Mix the Plexus Slim powder in 12 ounces of water (bottled or tap) and consume. For these first 3 days consume the powder in the morning at least 30 minutes before a meal. Some will mix in less water and use it as a “shot” while others sip the drink over the next 20 minutes. It is entirely your choice as long as it is no more than 12 ounces of water. This powder contains stevia for sweetening and if you do not like the taste then you can mix it with 12 ounces of iced tea or add powdered unsweetened kool aid, fruit juice, etc. to change the flavor. Some will mix the powder with water the night before and store in the fridge. Just be sure all of the powder is thoroughly mixed before consuming (shake shake shake the water bottle – your only exercise!).
- Before 9 a.m. you will take your first Accelerator capsule. Some need to eat something before taking the pill as it might make them feel jittery, where as other can take the pill and feel fine. I actually take my pill at the same time I drink my slim.
- What should you do while testing the product? You will probably be very thirsty and should consider drinking all the water you can. Take this opportunity to treat yourself to high quality bottled water. Your tastes for certain foods might change – or not! In these 3 days do nothing different with dieting or exercise – just enjoy the experience and note what happens! You should be drinking half of your body weight of water(oz) per day. So if you weigh 200lbs you should be drinking 100 oz of water each day.
* Note that the Accelerator capsule is optional and you might experience “jitters” the first day. This is especially true if you consume large amounts of caffeine (Accelerator is the only Plexus product containing caffeine). Most consumers report that after the first day using the Accelerator capsule they no longer experience the jitters on succeeding days. Also, if you are a coffee drinker consider decaf for the first part of the morning. If you have high blood pressure and/or have any concerns about the amount of caffeine in this capsule please consider using only the Plexus Slim powder (stick) for this trial. As a reminder, the Accelerator pill is optional and thus the use of only the Plexus Slim powder is appropriate for everyone.
Day 4 and Beyond
We have found that the Plexus Slim powder works for 85% of those using it. For the remaining 15% the Accelerator will help. If you are taking both Plexus Slim powder and Accelerator and after a couple of weeks think you are not losing weight or inches or feeling better then conduct a test for Candida yeast since it is known to keep you from losing weight, causing fatique, cravings, etc. If you find that you have Candida present in your body then we highly recommend purchasing Pro Bio 5 and add two pills per night to your Plexus product regimen until the Pro Bio 5 bottle is empty (within 30 days). Retest for Candida.
If you retested negative for Candida and find you continue to not lose weight then please consider trying the final product in our list. That is Plexus Bio Cleanse, this product will oxygenate and energize your body while detoxifying and cleansing wastes, pathogens and plaque in the gastrointestinal tract, colon, arteries, blood, etc.
Contact InfoBrad Hagan
Independent Ambassador 216882